close

 

今天跟大家分享坐飛機時常會用到的實用英文喔!

目前飛航台灣的外國籍航空公司,為了配合國人需求 ,機上大都有2~3位通曉華語的服務人員。 然而,這樣的比例畢竟仍是少數,因此使自 己能更從容地享受機上服務與設備,基本的英語能力 仍必需具備。本篇將針對旅客在機上時,可能會有 需求與狀況,做一基本英語對話模擬,讓您能 應對自如,適時提出要求,一段愉快的飛行時光, 開口即可得。

 

 (出示登機證予服務人員)

Where is my seat?
我的座位在那裡?

Can I put my baggage here ?
我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?

Could you change my seat, please?
是否可替我更換座位?

May I recline my seat?
我是否可將座位向後傾倒?
(向後座的乘客說)

What kind of drinks do you have?
需要什麼飲料嗎?

What kind of drinks do you have?
機上提供那些飲料?

We have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。

Scotch and water, please.
請給我加水威士忌。

Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚?

Beef, please.
請給我牛肉。

I feel cold(hot).
我覺得有些冷(熱)。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?
請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。

Do you have any Chinese newspapers (magazines)?
機上有中文報紙或雜誌嗎?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?
我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥?

How much longer does it take to get to Honolulu?
還有多久到達檀香山?

Will this flight get there on time?
這班班機會準時到達嗎?

I'm anxious about my connecting flight.
我擔心能否趕上轉機班機。

 Could you tell me how to fill in this form?
請告訴我如何填寫這張表格?

 

 

 

文章出處:  http://www.301tours.com.tw/Constent%20Pages/Information/others_info/h5a.htm

 

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 威爾斯美語左營 的頭像
    威爾斯美語左營

    威爾斯美語左營分校

    威爾斯美語左營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()