close

旅館生活篇
雖然是出外旅行,從衣物清洗到頭髮整理,日常生活的清潔一樣也不會 少。若想要好好享受度假時光,不再理會這些瑣事,不妨善加利用旅館 的美容與洗衣服務,輕輕鬆鬆做個光鮮遊客。 

I have some laundry.
我有些衣服需要送洗。
From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
從早上9點開始到下午4點為止。
I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).
這些衣服需要洗滌(熨平)。
Is there a beauty salon (barber shop) in this hotel?
旅館中有美容院理髮廳)嗎?
Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents
of the laundry on it.
請將你需要洗的衣服放在紙袋中,並將衣物內容寫下來。
I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.
我想要預約今天下午5點。
Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?
明天(後天)是否可洗好?
How would you like your hair?
你想要如何整理你的頭髮?
I need them tonight (tomorrow).
我今晚(明天)就要。
Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.
請幫我剪頭髮和洗髮(修鬍鬚)。
I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.
我明早9點以前需要這些清洗的衣物。
Shampoo and set, please.
請幫我洗頭和整理頭髮。
This is not mine.
這件不是我的。
Please don't cut it too short.
請不要剪太短。
There's one piece missing.
有一件遺失了。
A little more off the back (sides/top).
後面(兩邊、頭頂)請再剪一些。
From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?
明早幾時開始可以送洗衣物?
I don't need hair oil.
我不需要抹髮油。

 

文章出處: http://www.301tours.com.tw/Constent%20Pages/Information/others_info/h5c.htm 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow

    威爾斯美語左營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()