close

速食餐廳用餐篇
出國旅遊時,到當地人常去的平價速食店用餐,可能是多數旅行者最便利而省錢的選擇, 到此類餐廳用餐,氣氛雖輕鬆,不像到高級餐廳進食時要講究太多餐桌禮儀,但對於個人 的需求,最好在點餐時便向櫃檯說明清楚。例如若需外食,或不喜歡某些醬料皆須事先告 知,以免徒增服務人員的麻煩,浪費自己時間。

 

Will you be eating here or is this to go (take out)?
在這裏用餐或帶走?
I'll eat here.
在這裏用餐。
Take out,please.
帶走。
I'll have a small hamburger,milk,and one large order of French fries.
請給我一個小漢堡、牛奶和一份大份薯條。
Can I sit here?
我可以坐這裡嗎?
Can I have a hot dog,please?
請給我一份熱狗。
With ketchup or mayonnaise?With ketchup,please.
加蕃茄醬或美乃滋?請加蕃茄醬。
How about onions or mustard?Yes,please.
要加洋蔥或芥末嗎?好的。
A sandwich,please.
請給我一份三明治。
Which would you like for bread?White or whole wheat?
你想要什麼口味的麵包?白麵包或全麥麵包?
Whole wheat,please.
請給我全麥麵包。
I'd like roast beef with Swiss cheese,tomato,and lettuce.
我要烤牛肉加瑞士乳酪、蕃茄與萵苣。
Can I take this seat?
我可以坐這個位子嗎?
Where can I get a knife and fork?
我在那裏可以拿到刀與叉?
Bourbon with soda water,please.
請給我波本酒加蘇打水。
Could you show me something to certify your age?
可否出示能證明年紀的文件?

 

 

文章出處:  http://www.301tours.com.tw/Constent%20Pages/Information/others_info/h5d.htm

 

 

 

arrow
arrow

    威爾斯美語左營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()