close

餐廳點餐篇
到異國品嘗美食可說是旅遊的樂趣之一,然而,若是語言不通,大概 就很難品嘗餐廳最受好評的菜色了。因此,學會基本點餐說法,適當 的詢問服務生,並表達自己喜好,包管可以讓自己吃得道地又滿足。

 

May I have a menu,please?
請給我菜單。
May I order,please?
我可以點餐了嗎?
Do you have a menu in chinese?
是否有中文菜單?
What is the specialty of the house?
餐廳最特別的菜式是什麼?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?
在用晚餐前想喝些什麼嗎?
Do you have today`s special?
餐廳有今日特餐嗎?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
餐廳有些什麼餐前酒?
Can I have the same dish as that?
我可以點與那份相同的餐嗎?
May I see the wine list?
可否讓我看看酒單?
I`d like appetizers and meat(fish) dish.
我想要一份開胃菜與排餐(魚餐)。
May I order a glass of wine?
我可以點杯酒嗎?
I`m on a diet.
我正在節食中。
What kind of wine do you have?
餐廳有那幾類酒?
I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/suger).
我必須避免含油脂(鹽份/糖份)的食物。
I`d like to have some local wine.
我想點當地出產的酒。
Do you have vegetarian dishs?
餐廳是否有供應素食餐?
I`d like to have Frence red wine.
我想要喝法國紅酒。
How do you like your steak?
你的牛排要如何烹調?
Could you recommend some good wine?
是否可建議一些不錯的酒?
Well done (medium/rare),please.
全熟(五分熟/全生)。

 

 

文章出處: http://www.301tours.com.tw/Constent%20Pages/Information/others_info/h5d.htm

 

 

 

arrow
arrow
    創作者介紹
    創作者 威爾斯美語左營 的頭像
    威爾斯美語左營

    威爾斯美語左營分校

    威爾斯美語左營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()