close

餐廳用餐
旅途中品嘗異國美食時的興奮與期待,就好像買了彩券等待開獎一般 ,你永遠不知道結果會是賓果或全軍覆沒,然而,無論結果如何,它 都將是旅程中難忘的回憶。如果菜式不合口味,有時向服務生索取調 味醬,自己調味一番,倒也挺入口的。用完餐付費時,千萬別忘了確 認帳單數目,以及付些小費表示謝意。

Could you tell me how to eat this?
請告訴我要如何食用這道菜?
Is coffee included in this meal?
有咖啡做為附餐嗎?
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)?
請把鹽(楜椒)傳給我。
May I smoke?
可以抽煙嗎?
I'd like a glass of water, please.
請給我一杯水。
My order hasn't come yet.
我點的食物還沒來。
May I have a bottle of mineral water?
請給我一瓶礦泉水。
This is not what I ordered.
這不是我點的食物。
Uncarbonated mineral water, please.
請給我不含碳酸的礦泉水。
Check, please.
麻煩請結帳。
May I have some more bread, please.
請再給我一些麵包。
Can I pay here?
可以在這兒付帳嗎?
I'd like a dessert, please.
請給我一些甜點。
We like to pay separately.
我們想要分開算帳。
What do you have for dessert?
甜點有那幾種?
I think there is a mistake in the bill.
帳單有一些錯誤。
May I have some cheese?
可以給我一些芝士嗎?
Could you check it again?
可不可以麻煩再確認一次帳單?
What kind of cheese is this?
這是什麼口味的芝士?
Can I pay with this credit card?
可以用這張信用卡付帳嗎?
May I have just a little of it?
可以給我一點這個嗎?
May I have the receipt, please.
請給我收據。
Can I have some fruit instead of the dessert?
可不可以不要甜點改要水果?

 

文章出處: http://www.301tours.com.tw/Constent%20Pages/Information/others_info/h5d.htm

 

 

 

 

arrow
arrow

    威爾斯美語左營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()